At Brook Report, we have developed proprietary college ranking analytics, and publish authoritative rankings from our data. We are committed to providing real-world actionable information useful to students, parents, alumni and also colleges themselves. We are committed to assisting motivated students succeed in an increasingly diverse and stratified world, and offer this scholarship in furtherance of that goal.
March 2022 Scholarship Essay Contest Details
$500, and we will publish the winning essay on our website.
In an increasingly diverse society, how can colleges contribute to cross-silo understanding and cooperation?
To assist with tuition and college expenses.
- Essay must be submitted before March 15, 2022.
- We will notify the winner by March 31, 2022.
Eligibility Criteria and Competition Guidelines:
You must be:
- College Freshman, Sophomore or Junior.
- In one of these majors: Education, Teaching, Journalism, Communications, Religion, Ethics, History, Public Policy, Public Health or a Social Science (such as Anthropology, Criminology, Political Science, Psychology, Sociology) .
- Currently enrolled as a full-time student in an accredited university.
- Over age 18.
- Essay must be original, pass copyscape review, and not be published anywhere else.
- Only one winner is selected. When you apply and submit the scholarship competition essay, you are giving us permission to publish the essay on our website and other social media, and to identify you as the author, with your name, school, school year (i.e. sophomore, junior etc.) as the winner of the scholarship.
- We will notify the winner by e-mail at the address provided, and will mail the award check to the address provided in the form below.
- Five entry minimum from five different students for contest to be deemed complete. If fewer than five entries, we will roll over the contest into our next contest.
- For inquiries or questions, please use our Contact page.
To enter the scholarship competition, just fill in the the form below, and submit the essay in the box provided.